Saturday, May 21, 2011

Death by coffee. Is there really actually such thing?

I love coffee. Or do i really love coffee? i dont know. I mean, the taste is not great to be honest. Sometimes i find the coffee that i mixed is not tasty at all - blant - sometimes the taste is so weird i dont think i like it. But i drink it anyway...
I think it must be the smell. The invigorating aroma which unfolds once you pour very hot water onto the coffee wakes all your senses and invites you to take a sip of its deliciousness that you would always find a reason to mix that coffee to go with everything. From cupcake to cake to donut to pastry to bread. Even the humble chocolate cookie gets a special place next to the prestigious coffee for that special moment i normally call "Me-Time".
And "Me-Time" can comes after the "hard-works" such as after i finished with all the pot-scrubbings and cleaning the dishes or vacuuming the house or doing the laundry or even while cooking [i always saw people on TV sipping wine while doing the cookings so i guess in my case its coffee - feels a bit motivated to cook la! :)] I'm also having my "Me-Time" now writing up this post without any clear reason why i am writing this nonsense, accompanied by a cup of hot steaming coffee of course with a jar of that humble chocolate cookie, while Adrian [still] taking his afternoon nap and Papa walking up and down and wondering around the house doing nothing after i sussed him away for disturbing me writing this post.   
Well i guess i just fall in love with the idea of coffee itself. Coffee gives me sense of relax. Coffee makes me calm. And for that, i thank you for the people who created the idea of coffee [Papa is asking me lots of unrelated questions rite now which make me cant think straight].

So, for the love of coffee,  i hereby end my post for now. And to all the people out there whom having the same love for coffee idea as me, dont believe there's a death by coffee. No such thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment